Saturday, September 4, 2010

College is cool!

College life is fun! Its totally different from high school. The class that I enjoy the most is english, theater and anthropology. Political science makes me so sleepy. Its kind of like history. Assignments haven't really start yet but I felt the pressure already. I don't know whether can I survive through this semester.

I felt like going back to Malaysia suddenly. Its like IMMEDIATELY! I don't know. Maybe i'm homesick. People here are different from Malaysia. Back in Malaysia, I have cool friends, cool family, and... whatever belongs to me is cool. haha. I miss Malaysia.

I told 99 truths before. But, I decided to tell one lie since everyone doesn't believe me when I'm telling the truth. Everyone believes me when I lie. People loves to lives in denial and world full of lies. why? I feel so unsecure. I feel unsafe. I feel anytime whatever belongs to me will disappear. I'm scared that people might cheat on me.

What's wrong with me???

Its long weekend! Come on Mary Ann! Cheer up!

No comments:

Post a Comment