Saturday, August 7, 2010

Genius me!

It's been a while since i blogged. Very busy these days especially the past two weeks. Summer immersion classes, work, summer immersion classes, work and WORK! I wonder how am I going to survive when school reopens. Gosh. 2 hrs of trip from my house to Baruch is painful. T.T but thank god, hehe, there is a thing which can make the time pass faster. Guess what? hehe. Shhh... *this thing can make time pass REAL fast! its like REALLLLLL FAST!*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NINTENDO DSi
teehee

I'm a busy girl in a busy worlddd~~
Hence, my schedule is damn tight. But, because i'm GENIUS , so i can make everything on time. hehe. I'm lazy person and my bag is always messy. oh ya, not to forget to mention, i'm a forgetful person too! So, i guess this is the best way to remember the schedule of the buses and which subway to take for the fastest way.

to Kinokuniya!
teehee
to Kate Kanebo shop
i know its unrelated
To times square's biggest Forever 21!!!
*screams*

To college point

To flushing.
Hehe, smart right?



I'm confused.
I just want to live like normal person does.
Is it that hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment